Monday, July 5, 2010

Things I'm Proud Of

  • I made it until today, July 5, before installing my air conditioner.  You're welcome, environment.
  • I've made significant progress on my residency application, with only one minor holy-cow-how-is-it possible-that-I'm-already-applying-to-residency breakdown
  • I spent the whole day on the beach yesterday without getting sunburned (sunburnt?) at all.  You're welcome, skin.
  • I bought 2 new pairs of shoes, and then donated 5 pairs to Salvation Army.  I enjoy keeping the overall amount of stuff that I own fairly constant, so I'm always happy when I can ditch some old stuff to make room for the new.
  • I played both tennis and golf this week- making me realize that I fit the white-upper-middle-class stereotype more than I thought.  Not so proud of that, but very proud of how I'm pushing myself pretty hard to get better at both of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment