Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sometimes I Write Stories

I wrote a novel a while ago.  I promise that it'll be available for sale on Kindle and Amazon soon.  (Don't get too excited- so far I've given it to 3 of my friends to read, and none of them have made in more than half way through- so I think it might be awful.  But that's for you to decide!)

Anyway, it my attempt to keep my small kernel of creativity alive and kicking- I've decided to try to my hand at writing short stories in science fiction.  My first story is now officially available to viewing using that link over there---->  or this link right here.  Enjoy!

It's first critical review came from Danny tonight, "I think I get it...."

3 comments:

  1. I actually finished reading your Mars book and I think it's awesome.

    I'll buckle down and work on that cover for you soonly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your short story Laura.

    I thought of you on Monday when the residents who helped with my surgery introduced themselves. Good luck on Match Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bad news, I don't get it. I'm dumb.

    ReplyDelete