Wednesday, November 23, 2011

babies!

Did you know that babies could be this little? (picture stolen from internet)



That's probably one of my medium sized patients.  They are so tiny it blows my mind.  I put a rectal tube in one baby and after advancing it about 5cm, I decided to shoot and xray to see where it was; and it was half way up his colon!  Stop being so tiny babies!  I can't stand it anymore! They have tiny little hands, and sweet little noses, and they squim around when you pick them up.  Tiny babies are the best.  They are sort of like little aliens.

Compare that to me adolscent patients who are too cool to talk to be about their appendicitis.  Dude.  You'd better tell me whether or not you're having diarrhea; because we might have to cut you open. 

I want to have like 6 babies.  Mmmkay?

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo tiny and sweet! FYI.....Can't wait to meet your babies...but please have them one at a time. :-)

    ReplyDelete