Thursday, January 6, 2011

Twitter

I joined twitter! You can see what I've tweeted (twitted?) so far over there===>

I'll be honest- I joined Twitter out of extreme boredom. I don't do well with sitting around with nothing to do, which is all I've done this week.  So yesterday I decided to join Twitter.  I think it'll be fun, because there are lots of little things that happen in my life that it's fun to take pictures of and share with you.  A full blog post seems sort of intimidating to write, and I never get around to doing it most the time.  Hopefully I'll be better at twitting (tweeting?). 

And now you have another reason to visit my blog often!  Even if there's not a new post, there are probably new tweets!

1 comment:

  1. Oh. I thought you joined bc Rachel was bullying you. GOOD LUCK SUNDAY!

    ReplyDelete