Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lil Brudder!!

My favorite nephew has a new lil brudder!!!  He's cute.  My sister's blog has pictures.  In honor of that lil brudder, I though I'd share my favorite picture in the whole wide world of my own lil brudders.  They are cool high schoolers (almost in college!) now, who would probably murder me for showing this picture, but I don't think they read my blog, so I'm safe.

Once upon a time, these two little fellows wanted a swimming pool.  Someone (Dad? Me? Overly sarcastic neighbor?) told them that they should just fill a trash can with water and pretend that it's a swimming pool.  And they did.  I love them.




So here's to Finley and Braden being just  as rascally and adorable as my own brothers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that house had a swimmersng pool... what cute boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope they cleaned that trashcan out first! Great childhood picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot!!! It's a good thing the boys live far away from you after that picture!

    ReplyDelete