Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life: Redefined

Whenever life gets crazy busy, I switch into 'super-woman mode'.   Everything is re-defined into a sleeker, quicker, easier version of what it normally is.  Here are a few examples:


 That is my 'closet'- it's a bag of clean scrubs that I keep in my car.  



Over here, we have 'groceries'- basically just yogurt for breakfasts and energy bars. Yummy!

This is what I call 'laundry'- it's the magical machine that takes my dirty scrubs and gives me clean ones.  They really need to invent one of these for my running clothes, and for my professional clothes.

Lastly, and I apologize for not having a picture for this, is 'dressing up'.  One night I was feeling special, and I actually wore my hair  down,  put on earrings, and put in contact lenses (still wore scrubs though).  I looked stunning.  Comparatively.




When life calms down (like maybe this summer, after residency, when I retire) and I'll go back to wearing real clothes and eating real food.  But until then, super-woman mode is in full swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment